The Skillcurb website, the training material offered by the website, products, and content are owned, maintained, and operated by the Skillcurb only. All the Website content, products, and services are the Company products and property.
These terms and conditions manage and control your use of the website skillcurb.com (the “Website”). Skillcurb, hereafter referred to as the “Company”, “Website”, “we”, or “us” while “You” refer to the Skillcurb user or a paying customer.
Guidelines on Using Services of the Website –
- The access to the website is free of cost for the users having internet access. However, we are not liable for any charges deducted for the internet services, hardware, or software cost.
- The Company will not be responsible, under any situation, for any changes in the content related to the services and products, including but not limited to the damage, errors, or loss experienced while using our products, services, or resources.
- Skillcurb is not liable for the faults and issues in the server or network beyond some limits.
- We are focused to provide you continuous, uninterrupted, smooth access to our services, but we are not bound to do so with any obligation.
- To access and use some of the sections of the Website, you will be required to log into your account. The Company have the full right to limit or block the access to our services for any user not following the conditions.
Copyright and Intellectual Property
We respect the Intellectual Property and Copyright of others and the same we expect from our users –
The whole content of the Website is protected by the trademark and copyright laws. The owner of the trademarks and copyrights are skillcurb.com, it’s partners and affiliates. The material on the website including code, text, graphics, and software is owned by Skillcurb. No one is allowed to copy, modify, reproduce, or publish the content in any way.
You are not at all permitted to use any digital image, text, or logo from the website. To avoid copyright issues, written consent from the trademark owner is required. Skillcurb reserves all the rights to block the users who don’t respect and infringes the Skillcurb intellectual property.
Violation of Copyright or Intellectual Property Laws
We value and respect the intellectual property and copyright laws of others, and the same we expect from others. We may remove any material or access to the material on our website that we find may violate the copyright of others. If you observe that your work has been copied in any way that may cause an infringement of your intellectual property or copyright laws, please inform us with the required information, and we will act on the same.
- Claim the intellectual property in written with physical or digital signature.
- Description of how the material that you claim for infringement is being used by the website with detail.
- Description of the copyrighted work that you claim for the infringement.
- The contact details such as Email Address, Contact Number, and Address.
- A declarative statement specifying that the information provided by you is accurate and the copyright claim you are submitting is on behalf of the owner.
- You can also reach Skillcurb directly to notify your intellectual property and copyright claim by writing us at email@example.com
You need to make a transaction to purchase the Website product or service. It is required to follow some terms and conditions while making a transaction with Skillcurb, these are –
- If you want to make a transaction on Skillcurb website, you need to pay for the relative product or service.
- You are liable to be attentive towards your payment details such as bill, taxes, and discounts.
- To review your product purchase or transaction history, you can check the invoice.
- Certain products may require your consent to additional Terms and Conditions before you make the payment.
We do not provide any kind of warranty with respect to any products or services sold on the Website. Skillcurb reserves all the rights to change or modify, to limit the product quantity or deny the service to anyone, without any prior notice.
Mobile and other Devices
If you access Skillcurb website through a mobile device, you need to be agreed with the following additional Terms and Conditions (collectively known as “Mobile Terms”) –
- Only you are responsible for the data and message charges on your mobile device to access the Website. We don’t charge anything to access our website, so all the charges will be billed by and payable to your mobile service provider. For any kind of reduction in data charges to access the internet, you need to contact your mobile service provider for subscription plans, pricing, and other details.
- The wireless connection services may be interrupted in some areas at some times relative to the product, coverage, software, or the service charges. You may be subjected to some additional terms and conditions on the basis of the type of mobile device you are using.
Skillcurb Dos and Dont’s
You can access the website content, products, and services via various online streaming methods. While using the Company’s content given on the website, you agree to the following do’s and don’ts.
While accessing and using the Website, you agree that you will
- Provide accurate and correct information about you and will keep your profile up-to-date
- Use the content, products, services, features, and functionalities of the website in a respectful manner
- Comply with the state, federal, local, and international laws as well as regulations
- Log out your account at the end of each session or the use of the Website
While accessing and using the Website, you agree that you will not
- Insult, stalk, harass, abuse, or infringe the rights of other users;
- Post, publish, or distribute any offensive, infringing, or unlawful information or material;
- Install, upload, or transfer files that are protected by the Intellectual Property Laws;
- Run spam scripts or anything that may affect the other users;
- Communicate, advertise, or sell eBooks, digital download, or phishing links;
- Use any content that may violate regulatory, legal, network operator, or governmental conditions.
Represetation, Warranties and Coverts
While using our Website, products, and services, you represent and warrant that you are –
- Above the required age to register for an account or otherwise use the Website. If not, you will require the supervision, involvement, and approval of the parent or legal guardian.
- Liable for all the message, service, and data charges, fees, or costs associated with your use or access to the Website including the maintenance of internet, hardware or software required for the access.
Limit of Liability
- You clearly understand that the Company will not be liable for any direct, indirect, consequential, special, or incidental damages resulting from –
- The use or failure to use the service
- The cost of procuring substitute services, or services obtained or purchased or transactions made from the Website
- Unauthorized access to your data or transmissions or confidential informations
- Conducts or statements of any third party on the Company’s products or any other matter related to the Company’s products
All the products, prices, offers, and discounts on Skillcurb websites depend on the sole decision made by the Company and are subjected to change without any prior notice or information.
Although we focus on providing up-to-date and most accurate information to our visitors and customers, the prices for one or more products may be incorrect. It may be due to the technical errors, human mistakes, digital images, or mismatch in price received.
Skillcurb reserves all the rights to modify product prices, discounts or offers. The changes may be done due to the changes in course by the providers, course termination, market conditions, advertising errors, and other transfer situations. However, if you have already made a purchase, that paid price will hold for you.
Changes to the Terms of the Website
Changes to the Terms –
Changes to the Website –
Skillcurb may change, modify, or eliminate any content or feature of the Website, at any time, without any prior notice or liability. If you are not satisfied with any service-related modification or elimination, you are free to cease the use of the services of the Website. We are not liable if any part of the Website is unavailable at any time for any reason.
Copyright © 2022 SkillCurb Inc. All Rights Reserved